Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- T-shirt Pattern Review: Lane Raglan by Hey June Handmade
- New Issue Of Sew News! Summer Sewing At It’s Best!
- T-Shirt Pattern Review: Gina Renee Designs Flared Tee Shirt
- How To Sew Knits: Top Tips
- Sewing with Knits: Understanding Negative Ease
- Mother’s Day Gift of a Lifetime!
- And the Winner of the Coloring with Thread Giveaway Is…
- T-Shirt Sewing Pattern Review: Inari Tee by Named Clothing
- Giveaway: Coloring with Thread by Tula Pink
- It’s T-Shirt Month!
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Sewing In The News
It is with tremendous sadness that we bring you the news of Nancy Zieman’s passing. It was a little more than two months ago that we learned of Nancy’s retirement due to health issues. Nancy was a dear friend, a … Continue reading
We’re Sleeping Wear? Season 16, Episode 4 The designers must incorporate surface embellishment techniques into sleepwear fashions for Heidi Klum’s Sleepwear Collection. The winning look will be mass produced for Heidi’s line. photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. I was super excited … Continue reading
Nancy Zieman, of Sewing with Nancy, Retires a tough diagnosis causes the sewing pioneer to say goodbye I met Nancy Zieman many years ago. I was just starting out in my career and looked up to her for all … Continue reading
Project Runway: Week in Review An Unconventional Recycling Turning trash into treasure! all photos courtesy of Lifetime. Wow! What a cool runway experience on this episode. I could have done without the “twin drama,” but maybe that’s because I have twins? … Continue reading