Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Want to go to Italy?
- Emerson Crop Pants Sew Along, Week 2: Assembly Tips
- 6 Spring Trends to Sew
- Trading Spaces is Back Episode 1 Recap
- Emerson Crop Pants Sew Along, Week 1: Pattern Prep, Pleats & Pockets
- Project Runway All Stars S6, E13: Finale Recap
- Sketch to Sew: Using a Bullet Journal with Ho Mei of Arrow Mountain
- Styling Ideas for Wide-Leg Crop Pants: Patterns and Inspiration
- Project Runway All Stars S6 E12 Recap
- Meet the Maker: Dana Willard of Made Everyday
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Sewing Inspiration
Oh the joys of traveling during the holidays. It’s always more stressful than usual, with many more people fitting into trams, busses, rental car shuttles, carrying much more stuff.
We hope you’re on your way to having a handmade holiday! We thought these mini embroidery hoops made the cutest place cards, so we’ll be adding them as a little personal touch to our holiday tables. The package comes with … Continue reading
Sew a pair of pajama pants for each member of your family this holiday season! Holiday-themed jammies make cute photo ops for cards, but you can also use other fabric prints, including licensed fleece or flannels that have favorite sports … Continue reading
Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2 Here we go! We finally discover who wins Project Runway after a grueling month of having too many designers as finalists. photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. I was convinced that Brandon would take … Continue reading
If you love the Office Posh jacket hack in the Oct/Nov issue of Sew News, you are not alone! Created by long-time Sew News contributor Ana Jankovic, this jacket is an absolute stunner! The base pattern calls for an open jacket … Continue reading
We’re Sleeping Wear? Season 16, Episode 4 The designers must incorporate surface embellishment techniques into sleepwear fashions for Heidi Klum’s Sleepwear Collection. The winning look will be mass produced for Heidi’s line. photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. I was super excited … Continue reading