Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: S6 E 10
- Sketch to Sew: Drawing as Planning with Sienna of Not a Primary Color
- Spring Wardrobe Tips and More in the Sew News April/May issue
- Project Runway All Stars S6: E9 Recap
- Celebrate Barbie’s 59th Birthday – Share Your Stories With Us!
- Easter Dresses to Sew
- Sketch to Sew: Fashion Sketching Tips from Meg Healy of BurdaStyle
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: Mizrahi Madness
- And the winner of the Crafting for Cat Ladies giveaway is…
- Giveaway: Crafting for Cat Ladies by Kat Roberts
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Jean! Congratulations, Jean! We’ll be in touch soon so we can get your prize in the mail to you. If you didn’t win this time but are still interested in the book, you can find Crafting for Cat Ladies at larkcrafts.com. … Continue reading
Happy New Year! This year I am looking forward to sewing more for myself. I seem to always get caught up in mending something for someone, making gifts for friends and family or sewing up a project for work. Though … Continue reading
Joanne S! Congratulations, Joanne! We’ll be in touch soon so we can get your prize in the mail to you. If you didn’t win this time but are interested in purchasing the book, you can find Stylish Wraps at tuttlepublishing.com. … Continue reading
Welcome to week 2 of our Beatrix Top Sew Along! Last week, we discussed the many fabric options for this blouse. This week, we’re taking a closer look at bust darts. Let’s get rolling! For a basic blouse like this, … Continue reading
Cheryl! Congratulations, Cheryl! We’ll be in touch soon so we can get your prize in the mail to you. If you didn’t win this time but are still interested in the book, you can find Wise Craft Quilts at roostbooks.com. … Continue reading
Have you grabbed your copy of Sew it All Volume 11 yet? I mentioned that a few projects have jumped to the top of my to-sew list. The Walking on Sunset Dress Pattern by Charise Randell did just that! We … Continue reading
Floss Fix Instead of using a basting stitch to create ruffles, zigzag stitch on the widest setting over dental floss or cording. Push the fabric down the cording to create easy ruffles without straining your hands.