Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
- Weekender Sew Along Starts Now! Prep & Supplies List
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Uncategorized
With our April/May issue of Sew News, we celebrate the start of a new mini-series on finding the perfect fit for your body, with fit expert and Fit for Art Patterns (fitforartpatterns.com) Creative Director Rae Cumbie as your guide. The … Continue reading
Hello, Wanted to announce the winners of the Craft Blog Hop and the garment sewing book pack. Be sure to check your emails and spam folder. If I don’t hear back within 30 days I’ll pick another winner. For the … Continue reading
I Can Resist Everything Except Temptation (Oscar Wilde) January is almost over. Did you stick to your sewing resolutions? Or, perhaps you crumbled like a day old cookie. If you did, you’re not alone. I think I made it eight … Continue reading
Just a few more days and 2016 will be here. My sewing plans for 2016 are rather modest. I plan on moving forward with the ball gown and have my pattern picked out, it’s a vintage Vogue from 1947. I … Continue reading
I’ve always wanted to be a graphic artist. In my job as Online Editor for Sew Daily I have the opportunity to play around with images and graphic design programs as part of my job. It really is a fun … Continue reading
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of our Sewing Reader Panel. By filling out this survey, you are consenting to receive periodic surveys regarding Sew News and Creative Machine Embroidery magazines. We will ask you about future cover … Continue reading