Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I’ve always wanted to be a graphic artist. In my job as Online Editor for Sew Daily I have the opportunity to play around with images and graphic design programs as part of my job. It really is a fun … Continue reading
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of our Sewing Reader Panel. By filling out this survey, you are consenting to receive periodic surveys regarding Sew News and Creative Machine Embroidery magazines. We will ask you about future cover … Continue reading
Hope you are having a fantastic Friday. Today we have a giveaway mentioned in the August/September issue of Sew News. This fun book, Hand Embroidered Haven is filled with fun and easy projects that take no time in completing. To … Continue reading
Celebrate with us as we launch a new video, pattern and kit series called Sew with Me. There are so many things to love about this new series: luscious feature fabrics, fresh patterns and informative videos that let you skill … Continue reading
Celebrate with us as we launch a new video, pattern and kit series called Sew with Me: your chance to sew along with some of your favorite sewing designers. Today we’re chatting with Carla Crim, aka Scientific Seamstress and part … Continue reading
Etsy is an international platform for crafting talents to trade their goods, virtual files, vintage items, supplies. You can find a multitude of items on sale at Etsy, from one of a kind wooden beds to 2mm Swarovski crystals beads, … Continue reading