Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 1: Making & Adding Piping
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Uncategorized
(Pinterest styling inspiration – full links below!) I spent a good bit of time last year making wardrobe basics, particularly tees and tanks. However, I managed to sneak in a few skirts, including an Anya Skirt in yarn-dyed linen. If … Continue reading
We are kicking off the new year with new columns, new voices and a new year of sew alongs! As you may have noticed in our latest issue link, we’ve changed things a bit this year. Each issue, we’ll focus … Continue reading
2016 was a big year in my world. I made lots and lots of things….including a human (a baby boy in July)! I was serious about sewing this year – I lost count at 33ish garments: roughly 23 tops, 3 … Continue reading
Thanksgiving from many of us here is a special time to join with family and friends. It’s the kick-off to holiday parties, gatherings and coming home for visits with loved ones. It’s also the time for shopping till you drop, … Continue reading
Today, we’re sharing a little Laurel love with a guest post from Colette Patterns founder, Sarai Mitnick. No secret around here that I love (LOVE!!!) a great basic pattern. Also no secret that I’ve recently been bitten by the knit … Continue reading
In the October/November issue of Sew News, we took you inside the dynamic, inspiring workspace of Colette Patterns. Based in Portland, what started as a one-woman, kitchen-based company in 2009 has grown into a beloved pattern company. Known for its … Continue reading