Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Masterclass Mini-Tutorial: Draft Your Own Fly-Front Zipper
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction + Pocket Details
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Do you love sewing bags, purses and totes? Summer is the perfect time to hone your sewing skills. And the perfect time to make a few new bags for your collection! If you’re looking to do both, join expert instructor, designer … Continue reading
With our April/May issue of Sew News, we celebrate the start of a new mini-series on finding the perfect fit for your body, with fit expert and Fit for Art Patterns (fitforartpatterns.com) Creative Director Rae Cumbie as your guide. The … Continue reading
Hello, Wanted to announce the winners of the Craft Blog Hop and the garment sewing book pack. Be sure to check your emails and spam folder. If I don’t hear back within 30 days I’ll pick another winner. For the … Continue reading
I Can Resist Everything Except Temptation (Oscar Wilde) January is almost over. Did you stick to your sewing resolutions? Or, perhaps you crumbled like a day old cookie. If you did, you’re not alone. I think I made it eight … Continue reading
Just a few more days and 2016 will be here. My sewing plans for 2016 are rather modest. I plan on moving forward with the ball gown and have my pattern picked out, it’s a vintage Vogue from 1947. I … Continue reading
I’ve always wanted to be a graphic artist. In my job as Online Editor for Sew Daily I have the opportunity to play around with images and graphic design programs as part of my job. It really is a fun … Continue reading
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of our Sewing Reader Panel. By filling out this survey, you are consenting to receive periodic surveys regarding Sew News and Creative Machine Embroidery magazines. We will ask you about future cover … Continue reading