Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Don’t Miss Out On These Exclusive Classes & Events!
- Here’s A Thank You Gift From Sew News & CME Magazines!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 2
- Ultimate Sewing Wish List + A Giveaway!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery: Preview 11: Freestanding Lace
- Veterans Day & Quilts of Valor
- BurdaStyle Cape Top
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Touches!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 1
- Learn To Sew High Style Bags With Linda Lee
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Hello, Wanted to announce the winners of the Craft Blog Hop and the garment sewing book pack. Be sure to check your emails and spam folder. If I don’t hear back within 30 days I’ll pick another winner. For the … Continue reading
I Can Resist Everything Except Temptation (Oscar Wilde) January is almost over. Did you stick to your sewing resolutions? Or, perhaps you crumbled like a day old cookie. If you did, you’re not alone. I think I made it eight … Continue reading
Just a few more days and 2016 will be here. My sewing plans for 2016 are rather modest. I plan on moving forward with the ball gown and have my pattern picked out, it’s a vintage Vogue from 1947. I … Continue reading
I’ve always wanted to be a graphic artist. In my job as Online Editor for Sew Daily I have the opportunity to play around with images and graphic design programs as part of my job. It really is a fun … Continue reading
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of our Sewing Reader Panel. By filling out this survey, you are consenting to receive periodic surveys regarding Sew News and Creative Machine Embroidery magazines. We will ask you about future cover … Continue reading
Hope you are having a fantastic Friday. Today we have a giveaway mentioned in the August/September issue of Sew News. This fun book, Hand Embroidered Haven is filled with fun and easy projects that take no time in completing. To … Continue reading