Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
- Weekender Sew Along Starts Now! Prep & Supplies List
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Happy Monday seamstresses! To ease you into the week, we have a great book giveaway for you! Love at First Stitch: Demystifying Dressmaking by Tilly Walnes Tilly Walnes breaks down handmade clothing in an approachable, fun-to-read way. Each chapter … Continue reading
Looking for a last minute gift idea for mom? Shame on you for your poor planning, but we’ve got you covered! Purchase ePatterns from shopsewitall.com and use fabrics from your stash to stitch a handmade gift Mom will love. Like … Continue reading
The new issue of Sew News will be hitting newsstands in a few weeks, but we know how life can get away from you sometimes: Have you read through the current issue yet?? If not, take a gander at the … Continue reading
Can you believe that at any moment the next royal baby of Price William and Duchess Kate is due to arrive?! I am still in awe of how adorable Prince George is. In honor of this special arrival I will … Continue reading
Happy (early) National Quilting Day! Are you busy quilting today or dreaming up your next quilted masterpiece? Seeing as this Saturday is National Quilting Day, I am taking in all the beautiful quilted inspirations in our office. I have compiled … Continue reading
Hi, I’m Amanda, and I’m joining the Sew News and Creative Machine Embroidery team as the new senior editor. What a dynamic history both magazines have….I’m excited to be a part the awesome team that makes it all happen each … Continue reading