Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Did you know that today is the National Organize Your Home Office Day?! I know, spring cleaning already? I am still trying to adjust to the new time change. But wouldn’t you agree that once your home is clean, you are … Continue reading
I am addicted to sewing pants. Not that I sew them well, but it is one of those sewing challenges I’m determined to meet head on and I’ve now become a bit crazed by trying to get great fitting pants. … Continue reading
Have you seen the brand new look of Sew News? The redesigned issue will be hitting your mailbox and the newsstands soon. This year, we’re celebrating 35 years of bringing you the best sewing instruction and projects, and revamping the look for … Continue reading
Sew it All TV Season 9 begins airing at the end of March! So don’t miss a second of it. Visit pbs.org to find your local station schedule and watch or record the episodes for great technique instruction and cute … Continue reading
I love giving gifts, and if they’re handmade, it makes it that much more special. Submit a comment in the section below to enter to win Present Perfect: 25 Gifts to Sew & Bestow by Betz White. One lucky winner … Continue reading
You’ve seen the new logo, you’ve seen the upcoming cover, but what about the inside of the new magazine? Our photography style has changed slightly, but we’ll continue to bring you thorough, informative content on sewing techniques, tips and fun … Continue reading