Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sundress Week: Jill’s Recommendations
- Sundress Week: Pattern Picks from BurdaStyle
- Travel Trio Sew Along, week 2: Self-Lining for Reversible Garments
- Sundress Week: Isla Dress Pattern by Made by Rae
- Sundress Week: Josie Dress by Christine Haynes for Sew News
- Creating Couture Embellishment: A Review & Giveaway
- Our Favorite Sundresses Of The Season!
- Favorite Wrap Dress Patterns
- Travel Trio Sew Along, Week 1: Tips for Working with Knit Fabrics
- Summer Sewing Inspiration is Here!
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Once again, we welcome Heather Lou of Closet Case Files to the Sew News blog for the Clare Coat sew along! Love them or hate them, welt pockets give the Clare Coat a sleek and professional finish. Today we learn some pro tips for … Continue reading
(Pinterest styling inspiration – full links below!) I spent a good bit of time last year making wardrobe basics, particularly tees and tanks. However, I managed to sneak in a few skirts, including an Anya Skirt in yarn-dyed linen. If … Continue reading
We are kicking off the new year with new columns, new voices and a new year of sew alongs! As you may have noticed in our latest issue link, we’ve changed things a bit this year. Each issue, we’ll focus … Continue reading
2016 was a big year in my world. I made lots and lots of things….including a human (a baby boy in July)! I was serious about sewing this year – I lost count at 33ish garments: roughly 23 tops, 3 … Continue reading
Thanksgiving from many of us here is a special time to join with family and friends. It’s the kick-off to holiday parties, gatherings and coming home for visits with loved ones. It’s also the time for shopping till you drop, … Continue reading
Today, we’re sharing a little Laurel love with a guest post from Colette Patterns founder, Sarai Mitnick. No secret around here that I love (LOVE!!!) a great basic pattern. Also no secret that I’ve recently been bitten by the knit … Continue reading