Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, week 2: Bust Dart Adjustments
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Uncategorized
If you’ve been around the Sew News blog long enough, you know we love a dress with pockets around here! Better yet, a dress that incorporates pockets while staying feminine and flirty and NOT adding bulk. Thank you, Darling Ranges … Continue reading
Shirtdresses are one of our favorite summertime makes here at SN HQ. And today, you have many design options, including Megan Nielsen’s Darling Ranges Dress. In flowy or more structured fabrics, this dress is an indie fave, with its modern … Continue reading
Thank you for joining us for our Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along with the lovely Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness! Today, we’re talking through attaching the lid and finishing the bag, guided by your host, Sara Lawson. Don’t forget to share … Continue reading
Thank you for joining us for week two of our Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along with the lovely Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness! Zippers are a stumbling block for many sewists, but they don’t have to be. Today we’re discussing all things … Continue reading
Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23! Thank you so much for the interest in the Crimson & Clover Sew Along! To ensure that you have the best experience we will set back the sew along … Continue reading
We are so very exited to welcome Mimi G to the Sew News blog this week! Are you ready to sew some fabulous crop pants? Us, too! Mimi is joining us this week to discuss fabric selection. If you sew, … Continue reading