You know it’s love when you find a pattern that you want to make a bazillion times. The Linden Sweatershirt from Grainline Studio is one of those patterns. I knew it was going to be good: when I bought the pattern, I also bought fabric for four versions – a shirt tail hem (see the black and white stripes above), a dress version (also above; tutorial here), a basic blue peplum (in the works) and a gray french terry with a high-low hem (waiting to be cut). Come to think of it, I haven’t yet made the pattern as it comes, with a hem band. Might have to try it!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Prom Night 2017 | Find Easy To Make Clutches + FREE Bow Tie Pattern
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 3: How to Hem Knits
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 2: How to Sew a Knit Neckband
- Sew Happy – an interview with author Sanae Ishida (+ giveaway!)
- Sewing the Gallery Tunic
- Pretty Options for Plus + Curvy Size (And A Giveaway!)
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 1: How to Cut Knits
- Weekend Sewing: The Linden Edition
- National Wear Red Day Is Today! + A Heart Healthy Giveaway!
- Perfect Fit: Bonus Info with Joi Mahon
Read From Our Archives