Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, week 2: Bust Dart Adjustments
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: 12 days of christmas giveaways
The winner of December 23rd Giveaway (The Singer One Sewing Machine )is Valorie! I will be in touch with you to tell you how to claim your prize. Thanks to everyone for joining in. We all enjoyed reading your comments … Continue reading
~ Please note special instructions: Due to the holidays I will be picking the winner on Friday December 29! I will announce the winner on the blog and will contact the winner as well on Friday December 29th! ~ On … Continue reading
Can you believe we are already on Day 11 of the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways!?! Time sure flies when you are having fun! Congratulations to Sonja M! Sonja won Friday’s prize of Pfaff 6D Embroidery Software! Check your inbox for an … Continue reading
Happy Thursday and welcome back to the 12 Days Of Christmas Giveaways from Sew News and Creative Machine Embroidery! Let’s not lose a minute and get to today’s prize and yesterday’s winner! Today we’re giving away the 4411 Heavy Duty … Continue reading
Happy Friday! Can you believe we are already through the first week of giveaways? Let’s start the weekend with day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways. Today’s giveaway is a PFAFF Quilted Deluxe Roller Bag! Imagine all the … Continue reading
So happy you are taking part in the 12 Days Of Christmas Giveaways from Sew News and Creative Machine Embroidery! Let’s not lose a minute and get to today’s prize! Today we’re giving away a dress form from SINGER! Take … Continue reading