Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preivew
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: 12 days of christmas
The winner of December 23rd Giveaway (The Singer One Sewing Machine )is Valorie! I will be in touch with you to tell you how to claim your prize. Thanks to everyone for joining in. We all enjoyed reading your comments … Continue reading
~ Please note special instructions: Due to the holidays I will be picking the winner on Friday December 29! I will announce the winner on the blog and will contact the winner as well on Friday December 29th! ~ On … Continue reading
Happy Thursday and welcome back to the 12 Days Of Christmas Giveaways from Sew News and Creative Machine Embroidery! Let’s not lose a minute and get to today’s prize and yesterday’s winner! Today we’re giving away the 4411 Heavy Duty … Continue reading
So happy you are taking part in the 12 Days Of Christmas Giveaways from Sew News and Creative Machine Embroidery! Let’s not lose a minute and get to today’s prize! Today we’re giving away a dress form from SINGER! Take … Continue reading
I love this time of year, from November 1st to the New Year feels so festive and full of warmth. It makes me want to sit around with a mug of tea wearing an ugly sweater and start stitching! To … Continue reading