Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
- Weekender Sew Along Starts Now! Prep & Supplies List
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: 12 days of christmas
The winner of December 23rd Giveaway (The Singer One Sewing Machine )is Valorie! I will be in touch with you to tell you how to claim your prize. Thanks to everyone for joining in. We all enjoyed reading your comments … Continue reading
~ Please note special instructions: Due to the holidays I will be picking the winner on Friday December 29! I will announce the winner on the blog and will contact the winner as well on Friday December 29th! ~ On … Continue reading
Happy Thursday and welcome back to the 12 Days Of Christmas Giveaways from Sew News and Creative Machine Embroidery! Let’s not lose a minute and get to today’s prize and yesterday’s winner! Today we’re giving away the 4411 Heavy Duty … Continue reading
So happy you are taking part in the 12 Days Of Christmas Giveaways from Sew News and Creative Machine Embroidery! Let’s not lose a minute and get to today’s prize! Today we’re giving away a dress form from SINGER! Take … Continue reading
I love this time of year, from November 1st to the New Year feels so festive and full of warmth. It makes me want to sit around with a mug of tea wearing an ugly sweater and start stitching! To … Continue reading