Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: 12 days of christmas
The winner of December 23rd Giveaway (The Singer One Sewing Machine )is Valorie! I will be in touch with you to tell you how to claim your prize. Thanks to everyone for joining in. We all enjoyed reading your comments … Continue reading
~ Please note special instructions: Due to the holidays I will be picking the winner on Friday December 29! I will announce the winner on the blog and will contact the winner as well on Friday December 29th! ~ On … Continue reading
Happy Thursday and welcome back to the 12 Days Of Christmas Giveaways from Sew News and Creative Machine Embroidery! Let’s not lose a minute and get to today’s prize and yesterday’s winner! Today we’re giving away the 4411 Heavy Duty … Continue reading
So happy you are taking part in the 12 Days Of Christmas Giveaways from Sew News and Creative Machine Embroidery! Let’s not lose a minute and get to today’s prize! Today we’re giving away a dress form from SINGER! Take … Continue reading
I love this time of year, from November 1st to the New Year feels so festive and full of warmth. It makes me want to sit around with a mug of tea wearing an ugly sweater and start stitching! To … Continue reading