Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 10 Driving Miss Unconventional
- Pants Pattern Review: Alexandria Peg Trousers
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 2: Double Welt Pockets
- A Look Into Steampunk: Fashion, Art & Technology
- How to Fit Pants
- Dante Basco Talks With Sew News On Cosplay & More!
- Project Runway Recap, S 16, E 9: A “Little” Avant Garde
- Remembering John Denver With Anna Zapp
- Pant Pattern Review: Thurlow Trousers by Sewaholic
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 1: Interfacing for Bags
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Accessories
Shannon Fabrics has a lovely line of Cuddle Fabrics with prints and selections that will please anyone on your sewing “To-Do List”. It’s not just for baby blankets, but can be made into chic scarves, capes and luxurious wraps. So, … Continue reading