Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- T-shirt Pattern Review: Lane Raglan by Hey June Handmade
- New Issue Of Sew News! Summer Sewing At It’s Best!
- T-Shirt Pattern Review: Gina Renee Designs Flared Tee Shirt
- How To Sew Knits: Top Tips
- Sewing with Knits: Understanding Negative Ease
- Mother’s Day Gift of a Lifetime!
- And the Winner of the Coloring with Thread Giveaway Is…
- T-Shirt Sewing Pattern Review: Inari Tee by Named Clothing
- Giveaway: Coloring with Thread by Tula Pink
- It’s T-Shirt Month!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Alyssa Milano
Project Runway All Stars S6, E5: Fashion’s New Superheroes photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. On this week’s Project Runway All-Stars, the designers had to celebrate woman’s inner superhero using words featured in Rodial’s HERO products as “super power” inspiration. Let me … Continue reading
Project Runway All Stars Season 6, Episode 4 Recap: Balls Out! photos courtesy of mylifetime.com Yay for unconventional challenges! They certainly make for entertaining television.
Project Runway All Stars Recap: Season 6, Episode 3: Perfect Pairings photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. Despite Alyssa telling us there would be no more team challenges this season, we start episode 3 with…a team challenge. The designers were tasked with creating … Continue reading
Project Runway All Stars Season 6, E 2: Damsels in Distress This week, the designers were tasked with creating a distressed look. They had to concoct a story for their model that included some sort of tragedy–a reason why her … Continue reading
Project Runway All Stars Season 6, Episode 1: Rookies vs Vets All Stars is BACK and I’m excited to see some of my favorite personalities from past seasons of Project Runway. photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. My top 3 from the … Continue reading