Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
- Weekender Sew Along Starts Now! Prep & Supplies List
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: American Sewing Expo
Rev up your sewing machines there is a fantastic sewing competition produced by American Sewing Expo and Designer Joi Mahon of Designer Joi. The 1/2 Scale Challenge is a ½ scale sewing and design competition produced by ASE and Designer … Continue reading
If you are in the Michigan area and more specifically Novi, Michigan September 27 – 29 be sure to check out the American Sewing Expo. American Sewing Expo is celebrating their 20th anniversary! Here is just a sample of what … Continue reading
I just got back from another great American Sewing Expo in Novi, MI. As always, there were great fabric, notions, pattern and design vendors and I got to compete in the Passion for Fashion contest again! This year’s contest was … Continue reading