Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
- 7 Easy Summer Pieces To Add To Your Wardrobe
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 3 Preview
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 1: Fabric Choice & Pattern Elements
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: American Sewing Expo
Rev up your sewing machines there is a fantastic sewing competition produced by American Sewing Expo and Designer Joi Mahon of Designer Joi. The 1/2 Scale Challenge is a ½ scale sewing and design competition produced by ASE and Designer … Continue reading
If you are in the Michigan area and more specifically Novi, Michigan September 27 – 29 be sure to check out the American Sewing Expo. American Sewing Expo is celebrating their 20th anniversary! Here is just a sample of what … Continue reading
I just got back from another great American Sewing Expo in Novi, MI. As always, there were great fabric, notions, pattern and design vendors and I got to compete in the Passion for Fashion contest again! This year’s contest was … Continue reading