Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
- Weekender Sew Along Starts Now! Prep & Supplies List
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Amy Butler
Sew-Along with Sew News and Rhonda Buss! Sew News is excited to announce fun sew-alongs that will be happening throughout the year. Our first sew-along is the Amy Butler Beautiful Belle Handbag. Rhonda Buss of Rhonda’s Creative Life will be … Continue reading
The newest issue of Sew News Feb/March hits newsstands on January 28th! Be sure to check out the new Sew & Tell feature on page 76. Every month Sew & Tell will feature a fun sew-along that we want you … Continue reading
Hello everyone! Thanks again for participating in our giveaways and for answering yesterday’s question about handbag hardware. Yesterday’s winner of a great Amy Butler pillow pattern is Kathy Ohlson! Congratulations Kathy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address to receive your … Continue reading
Thanks for participating in yesterday’s giveaway and sharing your pattern alteration experience! Yesterday’s winner is Derenda L! Congratulations Derenda, please email email@example.com with your mailing address to receive your prize! We’re so happy to be celebrating Sew it All TV … Continue reading
Happy Friday! On this week’s Free Stuff Friday, we’re giving away an Amy Butler birdie sling pattern. Make this cute and easy tote bag using adorable Amy Butler fabric or fabric from a favorite designer. Carry around sewing supplies, or … Continue reading
Exciting news for all you Amy Butler fans: She’s making Gypsy Caravan, her very first fabric collection, available once again. All of the prints will be re-released by Rowan in the original designs and colors starting this spring. Check out … Continue reading