Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Kaylee Tunic Sew Along, week 2: Adding Lace Trim
- Project Runway Recap, S16, E5
- Sewing Tip of the Week
- Throwback Thursday 9/14/17 – Sew News Halloweeen Projects From The Past!
- Sew News October/November 2017 Issue
- Kaylee Tunic Sew Along, week 1: Selecting Garment Fabrics
- Sew it All 11: Walking on Sunset Knit Dress Pattern
- Project Runway Week in Review S16, E4
- And the winner of the Sew Home giveaway is…
- Giveaway: Sew Home by Erin Schlosser
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: ASE
Rev up your sewing machines there is a fantastic sewing competition produced by American Sewing Expo and Designer Joi Mahon of Designer Joi. The 1/2 Scale Challenge is a ½ scale sewing and design competition produced by ASE and Designer … Continue reading
If you are in the Michigan area and more specifically Novi, Michigan September 27 – 29 be sure to check out the American Sewing Expo. American Sewing Expo is celebrating their 20th anniversary! Here is just a sample of what … Continue reading