Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- T-shirt Pattern Review: Lane Raglan by Hey June Handmade
- New Issue Of Sew News! Summer Sewing At It’s Best!
- T-Shirt Pattern Review: Gina Renee Designs Flared Tee Shirt
- How To Sew Knits: Top Tips
- Sewing with Knits: Understanding Negative Ease
- Mother’s Day Gift of a Lifetime!
- And the Winner of the Coloring with Thread Giveaway Is…
- T-Shirt Sewing Pattern Review: Inari Tee by Named Clothing
- Giveaway: Coloring with Thread by Tula Pink
- It’s T-Shirt Month!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Ayana Ife
Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2 Here we go! We finally discover who wins Project Runway after a grueling month of having too many designers as finalists. photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. I was convinced that Brandon would take … Continue reading
In this week’s episode, we learn who will move forward to NY Fashion Week. Seem like a repeat of last week?…sort of. The designers went home for 5 weeks to work on 10-piece collections, and Tim Gunn did the obligatory … Continue reading
Project Runway, Season 16, Episode 12: There’s Snow Business like Sew Business This week really confused me. I have no idea why the challenge was so simple: The designers were to create a winter look that any fashionista would be … Continue reading
Project Runway Recap: Season 16, Episode 11: Warrior Fashion photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. This episode of Project Runway was near and dear to my heart. The designers were brought to a boxing ring and met breast cancer survivors, who told … Continue reading
Project Runway Recap, Season 16, Episode 10: Driving Miss Unconventional photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. This week the designers had to use “safety” materials to create a look in the Lexus unconventional challenge. A collection of caution tape, bungee cords, … Continue reading