Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Bari J
As I expected there are a lot of mothers and grandmothers who we have to thank for inspiring us to sew. Most of the comments were from … Continue reading
Friday is here and so is Free Stuff! Today we have a great book to giveaway, Inspired to Sew by Bari J. Her book contains great projects for the beginner, advanced and the artisan sewist. A little something for everyone. … Continue reading