Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Bari J
As I expected there are a lot of mothers and grandmothers who we have to thank for inspiring us to sew. Most of the comments were from … Continue reading
Friday is here and so is Free Stuff! Today we have a great book to giveaway, Inspired to Sew by Bari J. Her book contains great projects for the beginner, advanced and the artisan sewist. A little something for everyone. … Continue reading