Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: S6 E 10
- Sketch to Sew: Drawing as Planning with Sienna of Not a Primary Color
- Spring Wardrobe Tips and More in the Sew News April/May issue
- Project Runway All Stars S6: E9 Recap
- Celebrate Barbie’s 59th Birthday – Share Your Stories With Us!
- Easter Dresses to Sew
- Sketch to Sew: Fashion Sketching Tips from Meg Healy of BurdaStyle
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: Mizrahi Madness
- And the winner of the Crafting for Cat Ladies giveaway is…
- Giveaway: Crafting for Cat Ladies by Kat Roberts
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Bari J
As I expected there are a lot of mothers and grandmothers who we have to thank for inspiring us to sew. Most of the comments were from … Continue reading
Friday is here and so is Free Stuff! Today we have a great book to giveaway, Inspired to Sew by Bari J. Her book contains great projects for the beginner, advanced and the artisan sewist. A little something for everyone. … Continue reading