Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Holiday Parties, Sequins & Sheers: New Issue of Sew News is here (and full of hacks!)
- And the Winner of the My Doll, My Style Giveaway Is…
- Giveaway: My Doll, My Style by Anna Allen
- Tips for Fitting a Raglan Sleeve
- Backpack Sewing Pattern Roundup: Our Top Picks
- A-Frame Sew Along Week 3: Elasticized Waistband
- A-Frame Sew Along, Week 2: Sewing A Lapped Zipper
- A-Frame Sew Along, Week 1: Colorblocking & Layout Options
- Inspired by Architecture: An Interview with Taylor McVay, Blueprints for Sewing
- Basic Serger Anatomy & Serger Threading Tips
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: beginner sewing project
Happy October, friends! And Happy Pants Month! All month long we’ll be bringing you tips and tricks for making your own pair of pants, fitting and tailoring advice, styling options and pattern reviews. It’s all pants, all month long!