Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- How to Fit Pants
- Dante Basco Talks With Sew News On Cosplay & More!
- Project Runway Recap, S 16, E 9: A “Little” Avant Garde
- Remembering John Denver With Anna Zapp
- Pant Pattern Review: Thurlow Trousers by Sewaholic
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 1: Interfacing for Bags
- Dorm DIY: Fabric Organizers
- Pants Pattern Review: Hudson Pants by True Bias
- Project Runway Recap: S16, E 8 Client On The Go
- Pant Pattern Review: Oceanside by Blank Slate Patterns
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: beginner sewing project
Happy October, friends! And Happy Pants Month! All month long we’ll be bringing you tips and tricks for making your own pair of pants, fitting and tailoring advice, styling options and pattern reviews. It’s all pants, all month long!