Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sewing Room Nightmares: What’s Your Space Look Like? + Enter Into A Giveaway!
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Up
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: beginner
I’m so excited to finally post about the amazing teaching experience I had at CKU (Creating Keepsakes University) at the end of October in La Jolla, CA. Our Associate Editor, Beth Bradley, created a super fun and easy sewing project … Continue reading
Enter to win your own copy of Fun & Fabulous Curtains to Sew: 15 Easy Designs for the Complete Beginner by Valerie Van Arsdale Shrader from Lark Books. Answer the following questions in the comments section to be entered to … Continue reading