Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Off to Italy with Craftours
- Sew a Workwear Capsule – 10 Must-Sew Patterns
- Freebie Friday: Taos Leather Tote Pattern
- And the winner of the Flossie Teacups’ Guide to English Paper Piecing Giveaway is…
- Seasonal Sewing with the October/November issue of Sew News
- Giveaway: Flossie Teacups’ Guide to English Paper Piecing by Florence Knapp
- Serger Seams for Garment Construction (+ FREE PROJECT!)
- Jump Suit Round Up! What’s Your Favorite?
- Fall Sewing – Sew News Lists Their Favorite Fall Picks
- Tea House Dress Sew Along, week 3: Tying Options
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Bernina
Sara Johansen is a wife, mom to two little ones, BERNINA Ambassador, and creative innovator in-between. Basically, fashion forward sewing is her thing. Learn more about Sara at TheSaraProject.com or @thesaraproject_.
You Are Cordially Invited To Tula’s House! Who: Tula Pink is the name and fabric is her game. Tula is a quilt and fabric artist who is known for her bold style, her fine attention to detail and her spirited … Continue reading
Bernina USA just announced their second WeAllSew Challenge: “Make Yourself at Home.” To enter, upcycle anything into a unique home-decor item, and then upload a photo of the finished project along with a brief description to the WeAllSew Challenge page … Continue reading
The South by Southwest (SXSW) music festival takes place in Austin, TX, and is one of the most highly anticipated music events of the year. At this year’s festival, Bernina will be hosting the first-ever Make and Take Sewing Lab … Continue reading
If you’re considering investing in a new machine, Bernina is now offering a cool way to try before you buy. Experience the top-of-the-line 8 Series on a brand new interactive Web site that includes a downloadable machine simulator, video demonstrations, … Continue reading