Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Embroidery Hoop Place Cards
- LBD Sewing Pattern Review: Josie Sundress
- Metallic Foil Transfer Pillow Project + Giveaway
- Pajamas To Sew & Give
- 10 Kid Gift Ideas to Spark Sewing Interest
- A Little History On The LBD (Little Black Dress)
- LBD Sewing Pattern Review: Melanie Misses by Modkid
- Mermaid Sequin Fabric & What to do With it
- 24 DAYS OF GIFT GIVING FROM US TO YOU!
- Gifts For People Who Sew
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: bras
In the past I didn’t really think too much about making my own lingerie or bras. I just excepted itchy, pokey and ill-fitting bras. But no more! I’m dipping my toe into the bra making fun that I see all … Continue reading