Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- T-shirt Pattern Review: Lane Raglan by Hey June Handmade
- New Issue Of Sew News! Summer Sewing At It’s Best!
- T-Shirt Pattern Review: Gina Renee Designs Flared Tee Shirt
- How To Sew Knits: Top Tips
- Sewing with Knits: Understanding Negative Ease
- Mother’s Day Gift of a Lifetime!
- And the Winner of the Coloring with Thread Giveaway Is…
- T-Shirt Sewing Pattern Review: Inari Tee by Named Clothing
- Giveaway: Coloring with Thread by Tula Pink
- It’s T-Shirt Month!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: BurdaStyle
Imagine this: You wake up in Italy with a full itinerary that you didn’t have to plan yourself. After getting dressed, you have breakfast with other sewists, discuss the plan for the day and get on a bus to travel … Continue reading
Do you draw your designs before stitching them? Fashion sketching is a great way to round out your sewing and planning skills. From capturing design and alteration ideas and setting sewing intentions to documenting your creative journey and testing out garment … Continue reading
Create one-of-a-kind embroidered garments using BurdaStyle digital patterns printed directly onto custom Spoonflower fabrics. There’s no need to print the pattern onto sheets of paper, tape them together and cut out your size. The size you need is digitally printed … Continue reading
I had so much fun partying with the instructors and other sewists at The Sewing Party earlier in November! While taking each webinar, the instructors were available via chat for questions, and it was so helpful! I really enjoyed being … Continue reading
I’m super excited to attend The Sewing Party on November 8, the first ever online-all-day sewing and crafting event in the U.S.! The Sewing Party offers a fun-filled day of sewing immersion in more than 30 interactive, fun and innovative classes … Continue reading