Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, week 2: Bust Dart Adjustments
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: BurdaStyle
Create one-of-a-kind embroidered garments using BurdaStyle digital patterns printed directly onto custom Spoonflower fabrics. There’s no need to print the pattern onto sheets of paper, tape them together and cut out your size. The size you need is digitally printed … Continue reading
I had so much fun partying with the instructors and other sewists at The Sewing Party earlier in November! While taking each webinar, the instructors were available via chat for questions, and it was so helpful! I really enjoyed being … Continue reading
I’m super excited to attend The Sewing Party on November 8, the first ever online-all-day sewing and crafting event in the U.S.! The Sewing Party offers a fun-filled day of sewing immersion in more than 30 interactive, fun and innovative classes … Continue reading