Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Pants Pattern Review: Ninni Culottes by Named Clothing
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 10 Driving Miss Unconventional
- Pants Pattern Review: Alexandria Peg Trousers
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 2: Double Welt Pockets
- A Look Into Steampunk: Fashion, Art & Technology
- How to Fit Pants
- Dante Basco Talks With Sew News On Cosplay & More!
- Project Runway Recap, S 16, E 9: A “Little” Avant Garde
- Remembering John Denver With Anna Zapp
- Pant Pattern Review: Thurlow Trousers by Sewaholic
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: burlap
Burlap, also known as Hessian cloth has always been a utilitarian type of fabric. In the past, burlap was more known for its uses in sandbagging, wrapping exposed tree roots for transportation and for shipping coffee and tobacco. More recently, … Continue reading