Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Common Threads 2018 Recap
- Summer Fabric Series: Tips for Sewing with Sheers
- Shorts Sewing Pattern Roundup: Our Top Picks
- Tony Award Fashions
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 1: Pattern Prep, Fabric, and Front Band Assembly
- Summer Fabrics Series: How to Sew Gauze Fabric
- Favorite Woven T-shirt Sewing Patterns: Roundup Time!
- June Sew Along Preview: BurdaStyle Cap-Sleeve Wrap Blouse #124
- DIY July 4th Crafts, Projects and Inspiration
- Summer Fabrics Series: How to Sew Cork Fabric
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Butterick 5678
The month of October we’re celebrating Pants Month. We’ll have tips and tricks for making pants of your own. As well as reviews from all the editors of Sew News on their favorite pant patterns. Next is Jill with her … Continue reading
Starting Tuesday, May 7th, I will be doing a weekly post for Sew News. Each and every Tuesday in May, I will be showing you how to draft a different collar. In order for you to be able to follow … Continue reading