Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 4: Sleeves, Cuffs, and Hems
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 3: Collar
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 2: Back, Placket, and Shoulders
- Canvas Pyramid Pillows
- Learn How To Build Your Brand! New Webinar with Cheryl Sleboda
- What’s Your Scariest Fabric To Work With?
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 1: Fabric
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Preview 7
- Missed Taking An Online Class? Check Out The Latest On-Demand Webinars
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Buttons
Count Your Button Day is October 21, so get out your buttons and…count them! No one know why or who started Count Your Button Day but it is officially an unofficial day on the calendar. Buttons have a much longer … Continue reading →
We’re getting crafty! For today’s giveaway we are giving away 2 books Button! Button!: 50 Cute & Crafty Projects and Fast Fat Quarter Quilts from Make It Martingale for one lucky winner! Button! Button! has numerous projects you can do … Continue reading →