Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: Season 6, Episode 3
- Need A Warm Hat This Weekend?
- High-End Hack: Pearl Hem Pant Tutorial
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6, E 2 Recap
- Wardrobe Planning with Riva la Diva: 4 Steps to Developing Your Style
- 2018 Sewing Goals – Assistant Editor, Jessica Ziebarth
- And the Winner of the Stylish Wraps Giveaway Is…
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6: Episode 1 Recap
- Sewing Inspiration – Cruise Wear For Dress and Casual
- Giveaway: Stylish Wraps by Yoshiko Tsukiori
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: cardigan
The Luxe Layer pattern from Oct/Nov Sew News has got us all in the mood for cardigans! From structured sweater knit cardis to lightweight cardigans for layering, cardigans are the perfect transition piece. They’re great in cooler weather, obviously, but … Continue reading