Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 1 Prep Work
- Don’t Miss Out On These Exclusive Classes & Events!
- Here’s A Thank You Gift From Sew News & CME Magazines!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 2
- Ultimate Sewing Wish List + A Giveaway!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery: Preview 11: Freestanding Lace
- Veterans Day & Quilts of Valor
- BurdaStyle Cape Top
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Touches!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 1
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: charity sewing
Happy Friday! Spring is not taking a foothold yet, and looks like more snow is on the way. What better way to pass a snowy day than to be sewing. For Friday’s Giveaway check out Modern Minimal: 20 Bold & … Continue reading
We celebrated the launch of Sew It All, Volume 4 a few weeks ago at our friend Aurora’s wonderful fabric store Fabric Bliss, where I had the pleasure of meeting Jill Case, who started the Denver Sewing Collective. The Denver … Continue reading