Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Kaylee Tunic Sew Along, week 2: Adding Lace Trim
- Project Runway Recap, S16, E5
- Sewing Tip of the Week
- Throwback Thursday 9/14/17 – Sew News Halloweeen Projects From The Past!
- Sew News October/November 2017 Issue
- Kaylee Tunic Sew Along, week 1: Selecting Garment Fabrics
- Sew it All 11: Walking on Sunset Knit Dress Pattern
- Project Runway Week in Review S16, E4
- And the winner of the Sew Home giveaway is…
- Giveaway: Sew Home by Erin Schlosser
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: charity sewing
Happy Friday! Spring is not taking a foothold yet, and looks like more snow is on the way. What better way to pass a snowy day than to be sewing. For Friday’s Giveaway check out Modern Minimal: 20 Bold & … Continue reading
We celebrated the launch of Sew It All, Volume 4 a few weeks ago at our friend Aurora’s wonderful fabric store Fabric Bliss, where I had the pleasure of meeting Jill Case, who started the Denver Sewing Collective. The Denver … Continue reading