Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 2 Construction
- Week 2 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Fitting Issues
- Departure Shift Dress Hack
- Sewing Room Nightmares: What’s Your Space Look Like? + Enter Into A Giveaway!
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: charity sewing
Happy Friday! Spring is not taking a foothold yet, and looks like more snow is on the way. What better way to pass a snowy day than to be sewing. For Friday’s Giveaway check out Modern Minimal: 20 Bold & … Continue reading
We celebrated the launch of Sew It All, Volume 4 a few weeks ago at our friend Aurora’s wonderful fabric store Fabric Bliss, where I had the pleasure of meeting Jill Case, who started the Denver Sewing Collective. The Denver … Continue reading