Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Linden Sweatshirt Sew Along, Week 1: Knit Fabrics & Tools
- Getting Ready for the Sewing Expo: Sewing Swap
- Custom Sweatshirt DIY
- Throwback Thursday
- Fall Sewing Plans – Tips & Trends from Mimi G
- Linden Sweatshirt Sew Along – Meet the Designer
- August Sew Along Is The Linden Sweatshirt!
- Linden Sweatshirt Sew Along – Welcome!
- Custom Croquis – the new thing from MyBodyModel
- Favorite Shirt Dress Sewing Patterns
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: charity
September is National Sewing Month! To commemorate this, PFAFF sewing dealers across the country are partnering with Quilts for Kids charity and hosting handmade patchwork quilt donations for children who are suffering from life-threatening illnesses or are victims of abuse. … Continue reading