Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, week 2: Bust Dart Adjustments
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: christmas in july
Every year I think of all the things I want to sew for my friends and family and give as gifts. Then December comes around and I look at all the things I have zero time to sew for family … Continue reading
Dear Fellow Sewers, It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Believe it or not, we work about six months ahead of time in order to publish Sew News and Creative Machine Embroidery magazines. We’re always working on winter issues … Continue reading