Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew News 2018 – New Year, New Columns!
- January is Hot Tea Month! Celebrate In Style
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: Season 6, Episode 3
- Need A Warm Hat This Weekend?
- High-End Hack: Pearl Hem Pant Tutorial
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6, E 2 Recap
- Wardrobe Planning with Riva la Diva: 4 Steps to Developing Your Style
- 2018 Sewing Goals – Assistant Editor, Jessica Ziebarth
- And the Winner of the Stylish Wraps Giveaway Is…
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6: Episode 1 Recap
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Collar tutorial
The Shawl Collar The shawl collar makes a lovely and graceful collar on most any garment. It lays smoothly over the back neckline. The collar is actually a part of the front pattern piece and extends to form the back … Continue reading
The Raised Collar Neckline The raised collar is an easy to draft collar that looks good on just about everyone. The collar gives a very slim and lengthening appearance to the neckline. It can be drafted so that it closes … Continue reading
This week’s collar is a simple one, the Revere Collar. It’s great on a shirt where you would like a little more detail, but don’t want a collar against the back of your neck. Revere is another name for lapel. … Continue reading