Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- A Spoonful of Sugar
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preivew
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: contest
Caroline Hulse Congratulations Caroline Hulse, on being selected as one of our final contestants in the Sew it All TV Casting Call! Before we meet Caroline in Puyallup in March, we’re getting to know her and her super cute blog, … Continue reading
Bernina USA just announced their second WeAllSew Challenge: “Make Yourself at Home.” To enter, upcycle anything into a unique home-decor item, and then upload a photo of the finished project along with a brief description to the WeAllSew Challenge page … Continue reading