Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Dante Basco Talks With Sew News On Cosplay & More!
- Project Runway Recap, S 16, E 9: A “Little” Avant Garde
- Remembering John Denver With Anna Zapp
- Pant Pattern Review: Thurlow Trousers by Sewaholic
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 1: Interfacing for Bags
- Dorm DIY: Fabric Organizers
- Pants Pattern Review: Hudson Pants by True Bias
- Project Runway Recap: S16, E 8 Client On The Go
- Pant Pattern Review: Oceanside by Blank Slate Patterns
- Original Sewing & Quilting Expo 2017 Recap Of Events!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: contests
We had a great time with the Amy Butler Beautiful Belle Handbag Sew-Along in February. You can read all about it here on the blog and on our Flickr Sew Along page. To join the Clara Dress Sew-Along check the … Continue reading
Rev up your sewing machines there is a fantastic sewing competition produced by American Sewing Expo and Designer Joi Mahon of Designer Joi. The 1/2 Scale Challenge is a ½ scale sewing and design competition produced by ASE and Designer … Continue reading
Might not be as big as the Oscars but we want to thank everyone who participated in our 13 Days of Giveaways and all the great comments. And, the grand prize winner of 13 Days of Giveaways is Roza! Don’t … Continue reading
If you are ever at a loss as to what to make for friends and family, the book Sew Gifts: 25 Handmade Gift Ideas From Top Designers will give you all the inspiration you need. Packed with all sorts of … Continue reading