Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Embroidery Hoop Place Cards
- LBD Sewing Pattern Review: Josie Sundress
- Metallic Foil Transfer Pillow Project + Giveaway
- Pajamas To Sew & Give
- 10 Kid Gift Ideas to Spark Sewing Interest
- A Little History On The LBD (Little Black Dress)
- LBD Sewing Pattern Review: Melanie Misses by Modkid
- Mermaid Sequin Fabric & What to do With it
- 24 DAYS OF GIFT GIVING FROM US TO YOU!
- Gifts For People Who Sew
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: costumes
Today marks 20 years since the passing of John Denver, who was tragically killed in a plane crash off the coast of California on Oct 12, 1997. We celebrate the life of the humanitarian, political activist, award-winning songwriter and performer … Continue reading
“I saw this Jedi costume… At last I had an idea of who I was, how to carry myself, and I had my way of being.” —Samuel L. Jackson, Actor Costume is a vital storytelling element, visually communicating information about … Continue reading