Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
- Office Posh collared blazer pattern hack
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: craft
As far as my quilting experience goes I have cut out a stack of 4″x4″ squares in the hope of making a quilt but they’re still sitting on a shelf after 7 years. So, my quilting expertise and knowledge is … Continue reading
I’m sure most of you are familiar with Amy Alan. She can be seen on Sew It All TV and her projects have been in Sew News and Sew It All magazines as well as many others. She has done … Continue reading
Rather than posting about fabric today, I thought I would change it up and tak about something pre-made. T-Shirts! A T-shirt is something nearly everyone has. Whether it’s a nice long-sleeve shirt, a casual short-sleeve shirt or a sleeveless rag that’s … Continue reading