Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: denver art museum
The Denver Art Museum has combined quilts from their archives with recent acquisitions and created a beautiful new collection, on exhibit now. We love anything having to do with fabric and thread, and this exhibit was no exception. More than … Continue reading
There were so many amazing things to see at SPUN: Adventures in Textiles, at the Denver Art Museum, but the one thing that caught my eye in the first gallery I entered was this beautiful, brightly colored quilt. From far … Continue reading
Judging from the comments we have a lot of readers who love museums. If you are in the Denver area over the summer you should really check out this exhibit at the Denver Art Museum SPUN: Adventures in Textiles. It … Continue reading
The Denver Art Museum presents Spun: Adventures in Textiles from May 19, 2013 – September 22, 2013. This exhibit is the largest the museum has ever held, in terms of items, floor space and curators involved.With 10 different sections, this exhibit … Continue reading
The fashion world is all abuzz about the amazing Yves Saint Laurent Retrospective that just opened at the Denver Art Museum. Denver is the only city in North America to host the exhibit, and our Assistant Editor Nicki got to … Continue reading
Here in Colorado, we’re thrilled that the Denver Art Museum will be the only US venue for the upcoming exhibit of Yves Saint Laurent: The Retrospective. In November, I had the wonderful opportunity to judge a YSL-inspired design challenge hosted … Continue reading