Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preivew
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: designer
Rhonda Buss is a long time contributor to Sew News and Sew It All magazines. She is also the winner of the Sew It All Casting Call and is currently working towards her Master Sewing and Design Professional Certification from … Continue reading
Meet Charise Randell the designer behind the fabulous “Casual Chic” jacket on page 44 of the Dec/Jan 2014 issue of Sew News. Charise has been designing women’s clothing for over 20 years for clients such as Nordstroms, Eddie Bauer and … Continue reading