Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
- And the Winner of the Sew4Home Bags and Totes Giveaway Is…
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: designer
Rhonda Buss is a long time contributor to Sew News and Sew It All magazines. She is also the winner of the Sew It All Casting Call and is currently working towards her Master Sewing and Design Professional Certification from … Continue reading
Meet Charise Randell the designer behind the fabulous “Casual Chic” jacket on page 44 of the Dec/Jan 2014 issue of Sew News. Charise has been designing women’s clothing for over 20 years for clients such as Nordstroms, Eddie Bauer and … Continue reading