Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sundress Week: Pattern Picks from BurdaStyle
- Travel Trio Sew Along, week 2: Self-Lining for Reversible Garments
- Sundress Week: Isla Dress Pattern by Made by Rae
- Sundress Week: Josie Dress by Christine Haynes for Sew News
- Creating Couture Embellishment: A Review & Giveaway
- Our Favorite Sundresses Of The Season!
- Favorite Wrap Dress Patterns
- Travel Trio Sew Along, Week 1: Tips for Working with Knit Fabrics
- Summer Sewing Inspiration is Here!
- And the Winner of the Sew Caroline Weekend Style Giveaway Is…
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: difference between
Before we get into how to sew with these fabrics, let’s answer the question: What’s the difference between water resistant and water proof? Water resistant fabrics are either tightly woven and naturally resist water, or are coated with a finish … Continue reading