Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: DIY
Pincushions are fun to make and easy too. Get this free pincushion project now at Sewitall.com. Find more easy to make projects like: Use small scraps of fabric to make bracelets. Great for a wedding or baby shower activity. Make … Continue reading
Great news for fabric shoppers! Shop from May 9 through May 16 at any of these online sites Shop Fons And Porter, Keepsake Quilting, Quilt and Sew Shop, and Quilting Daily Shop and 10% of total sales will be donated … Continue reading
As far as my quilting experience goes I have cut out a stack of 4″x4″ squares in the hope of making a quilt but they’re still sitting on a shelf after 7 years. So, my quilting expertise and knowledge is … Continue reading
Burlap, also known as Hessian cloth has always been a utilitarian type of fabric. In the past, burlap was more known for its uses in sandbagging, wrapping exposed tree roots for transportation and for shipping coffee and tobacco. More recently, … Continue reading
We had a great time with the Amy Butler Beautiful Belle Handbag Sew-Along in February. You can read all about it here on the blog and on our Flickr Sew Along page. To join the Clara Dress Sew-Along check the … Continue reading
I had the treat of getting an advanced copy of the book Cloth by Cassandra Ellis. I am in love with it’s gorgeous photos and simple beauty of the projects. Please read below for a review and make a comment … Continue reading
Shannon Fabrics has a lovely line of Cuddle Fabrics with prints and selections that will please anyone on your sewing “To-Do List”. It’s not just for baby blankets, but can be made into chic scarves, capes and luxurious wraps. So, … Continue reading