Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Up
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: embroidery
The one thing art requires, Jenny Hart says, is un-constructed time—freedom to create with abandon, sans restrictions or interruptions. Finding said time used to be a challenge when the Sublime Stitching founder lived at her Los Angeles warehouse, but it’s … Continue reading
For Day 8 of our 12 Days of Giveaways, we have fabulous freebies from Seams Sew Special! Download two gorgeous Christmas projects, each valued at $15, featuring beautiful embroidery designs. Make an adorable bell pull with the cheerful “Very Merry … Continue reading