Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Don’t Miss Out On These Exclusive Classes & Events!
- Here’s A Thank You Gift From Sew News & CME Magazines!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 2
- Ultimate Sewing Wish List + A Giveaway!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery: Preview 11: Freestanding Lace
- Veterans Day & Quilts of Valor
- BurdaStyle Cape Top
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Touches!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 1
- Learn To Sew High Style Bags With Linda Lee
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: embroidery
The one thing art requires, Jenny Hart says, is un-constructed time—freedom to create with abandon, sans restrictions or interruptions. Finding said time used to be a challenge when the Sublime Stitching founder lived at her Los Angeles warehouse, but it’s … Continue reading
For Day 8 of our 12 Days of Giveaways, we have fabulous freebies from Seams Sew Special! Download two gorgeous Christmas projects, each valued at $15, featuring beautiful embroidery designs. Make an adorable bell pull with the cheerful “Very Merry … Continue reading