Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Top Kimono Sewing Patterns – A Roundup
- 14th Annual Denver Paper Fashion Show 2018
- How To Topstitch – Your Top 10 Tips For Perfect Stitching
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: S6 E 10
- Sketch to Sew: Drawing as Planning with Sienna of Not a Primary Color
- Spring Wardrobe Tips and More in the Sew News April/May issue
- Project Runway All Stars S6: E9 Recap
- Celebrate Barbie’s 59th Birthday – Share Your Stories With Us!
- Easter Dresses to Sew
- Sketch to Sew: Fashion Sketching Tips from Meg Healy of BurdaStyle
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: fabric bliss
Aurora Sisneros is a shining star in the creative community. She knits, crochets, teaches sewing classes and is in general a fabulous lady. She is a contributor to Sew News, Sew it All magazine and Sew It All TV. She … Continue reading