Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- T-shirt Pattern Review: Lane Raglan by Hey June Handmade
- New Issue Of Sew News! Summer Sewing At It’s Best!
- T-Shirt Pattern Review: Gina Renee Designs Flared Tee Shirt
- How To Sew Knits: Top Tips
- Sewing with Knits: Understanding Negative Ease
- Mother’s Day Gift of a Lifetime!
- And the Winner of the Coloring with Thread Giveaway Is…
- T-Shirt Sewing Pattern Review: Inari Tee by Named Clothing
- Giveaway: Coloring with Thread by Tula Pink
- It’s T-Shirt Month!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: fabric
Did you read our Gallery Tunic Sew-Along back in August? Even though I was the one who posted it, I wasn’t the one who sewed the sample garment. I have to admit, though, as I cleaned up the text and … Continue reading
Seasonally appropriate? Not in the least! I’m a summer girl, so sometimes the only thing that gets me through fall and winter is dreaming about when the warm weather will come around again. That’s what was behind my choice to … Continue reading
I recently made my first pair of pants using the Oceanside Pant pattern by Blank Slate Patterns. The name of the pattern couldn’t be any more perfect! These were a BREEZE to make! Why have I waited so long to … Continue reading
Fashion Crash Course: Episode 4 Althea Harper – Textiles + A Giveaway The Mood Guide To Fabric & Fashion
Get an inside look into fashion design with Project Runway alumni as your guide! Join us each week to learn about a new topic that will help take your sewing, your fashion and/or your career path, to new heights. Explore … Continue reading
We all have our favorite places to shop online or locally or wherever we can, for beautiful fabrics. Gorgeousfarbrics.com is an online retailer that has totally revamped their website so you can get garment fabrics to your door in order … Continue reading
Shannon Fabrics has a lovely line of Cuddle Fabrics with prints and selections that will please anyone on your sewing “To-Do List”. It’s not just for baby blankets, but can be made into chic scarves, capes and luxurious wraps. So, … Continue reading