Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Easy Sew Holiday Stockings
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, week 2: Bust Dart Adjustments
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: fashion
In this week’s episode, we learn who will move forward to NY Fashion Week. Seem like a repeat of last week?…sort of. The designers went home for 5 weeks to work on 10-piece collections, and Tim Gunn did the obligatory … Continue reading
We’re Sleeping Wear? Season 16, Episode 4 The designers must incorporate surface embellishment techniques into sleepwear fashions for Heidi Klum’s Sleepwear Collection. The winning look will be mass produced for Heidi’s line. photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. I was super excited … Continue reading
Project Runway: Week in Review A Leap of Innovation Taking inspiration from the movie Leap. I’ll start off by saying: I don’t get it. The winning look from E3 looked like a sloppy, ill-fitting oversized men’s shirt with button loop … Continue reading
“I saw this Jedi costume… At last I had an idea of who I was, how to carry myself, and I had my way of being.” —Samuel L. Jackson, Actor Costume is a vital storytelling element, visually communicating information about … Continue reading