Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- T-shirt Pattern Review: Lane Raglan by Hey June Handmade
- New Issue Of Sew News! Summer Sewing At It’s Best!
- T-Shirt Pattern Review: Gina Renee Designs Flared Tee Shirt
- How To Sew Knits: Top Tips
- Sewing with Knits: Understanding Negative Ease
- Mother’s Day Gift of a Lifetime!
- And the Winner of the Coloring with Thread Giveaway Is…
- T-Shirt Sewing Pattern Review: Inari Tee by Named Clothing
- Giveaway: Coloring with Thread by Tula Pink
- It’s T-Shirt Month!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: fashion
Take your mom/daughter to Italy—a great Mother’s Day gift! Have you heard? Ellen March, Sew News content director and Sew it All TV host is going to Italy on a fashion tour with BurdaStyle’s Meg Healy this fall. And you … Continue reading
Imagine this: You wake up in Italy with a full itinerary that you didn’t have to plan yourself. After getting dressed, you have breakfast with other sewists, discuss the plan for the day and get on a bus to travel … Continue reading
Project Runway All Stars Season 6, Episode 13: History in the Making It’s the FINALE! photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. In this episode, the three remaining designers had to finish seven-piece collections to show on the runway for a few hundred … Continue reading
Project Runway All Stars Recap, Season 6 Episode 10: Rock Your Face Off photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. This episode starts at the Hard Rock Cafe, where we get a good look at the merchandise available at the restaurant. … Continue reading
Project Runway All Stars Season 6, Episode 9 Recap: Posen on the Red Carpet photos courtesy of mylifetime.com Once again, I cannot get over Alyssa’s outfit. What exactly is she wearing THIS week? I hope it’s a Zac Posen original, … Continue reading
Project Runway All Stars Recap Season 6, Episode 8: Mizrahi Madness photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. This episode was all about color. The designers took a trip to an Isaac Mizrahi exhibit to view the evolution of his designs and his … Continue reading