Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: fashion
I’m sure most of you are familiar with Amy Alan. She can be seen on Sew It All TV and her projects have been in Sew News and Sew It All magazines as well as many others. She has done … Continue reading
I saw this new emerging fashion designer on the website Muuse.com. Tilda Bay Kristofferson’s latest collection was reviewed as “…impressively dramatic and atmospheric [finding] inspiration in poetry, darkness and a strong, feminine woman.” Unfortunately, I’m unable to view the collection first … Continue reading
Thank you all for participating in Friday’s giveaway and letting us know if you embroider either by hand or machine. Friday’s winner is Patty Kulas and Karen Heinrich! Congratulations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing addresses to receive one Sulky … Continue reading
I’ve been sewing for a long time, 2nd grade is when I started and then dropped it in high school ’cause it was ‘dorky’. Then took it up when I started working for theatrical costume shops. I come from a … Continue reading
The Kentucky Derby will be here May 3-4! The two greatest minutes in sports! After you see the ponies race down the track the real sport of people watching begins. Every woman can dress like a Southern Belle with … Continue reading
It’s no secret that the Academy Awards air this Sunday, which means it’s a holiday in my house! My husband thinks differently, but to me the Oscars are more important than the Super Bowl. Even when I don’t get a … Continue reading