Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- How To Topstitch – Your Top 10 Tips For Perfect Stitching
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: S6 E 10
- Sketch to Sew: Drawing as Planning with Sienna of Not a Primary Color
- Spring Wardrobe Tips and More in the Sew News April/May issue
- Project Runway All Stars S6: E9 Recap
- Celebrate Barbie’s 59th Birthday – Share Your Stories With Us!
- Easter Dresses to Sew
- Sketch to Sew: Fashion Sketching Tips from Meg Healy of BurdaStyle
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: Mizrahi Madness
- And the winner of the Crafting for Cat Ladies giveaway is…
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: fashion
Hosting the big game this weekend? What’s a girl to wear? There’s no need to don an oversized jersey or bulky sweatsuit. Take some cues from Tom Brady’s wife and look effortless yet pulled together with your team’s colors strategically … Continue reading
Project Runway All Stars Season 6, Episode 4 Recap: Balls Out! photos courtesy of mylifetime.com Yay for unconventional challenges! They certainly make for entertaining television.
Styling embellished denim can be more difficult than the making of them. I’ve created 10 different looks using the Pearl Hem Pants that were featured in the Feb/Mar 2018 issue of Sew News‘ “High-End Hack” column. I was able to … Continue reading
Project Runway All Stars Recap: Season 6, Episode 3: Perfect Pairings photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. Despite Alyssa telling us there would be no more team challenges this season, we start episode 3 with…a team challenge. The designers were tasked with creating … Continue reading
Project Runway All Stars Season 6, E 2: Damsels in Distress This week, the designers were tasked with creating a distressed look. They had to concoct a story for their model that included some sort of tragedy–a reason why her … Continue reading
In this week’s episode, we learn who will move forward to NY Fashion Week. Seem like a repeat of last week?…sort of. The designers went home for 5 weeks to work on 10-piece collections, and Tim Gunn did the obligatory … Continue reading