Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Wardrobe Planning Tips from Rachel Pinheiro
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 2: Side Slit, Tie Band, and Hem
- Common Threads 2018 Recap
- Summer Fabric Series: Tips for Sewing with Sheers
- Shorts Sewing Pattern Roundup: Our Top Picks
- Tony Award Fashions
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 1: Pattern Prep, Fabric, and Front Band Assembly
- Summer Fabrics Series: How to Sew Gauze Fabric
- Favorite Woven T-shirt Sewing Patterns: Roundup Time!
- June Sew Along Preview: BurdaStyle Cap-Sleeve Wrap Blouse #124
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: fashion
Project Runway All Stars Season 6 Episode 7 Recap: A Kick in the Astros photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. After a week hiatus, we’re back with Project Runway All-Stars! I’m not sure why they took a week off, but they sure … Continue reading
2018 Winter Games–Costumes & Revelry We’re in the throes of Olympics fever with ever-present goosebumps as we watch the events unfold each day. The athletes’ backstories, the extravagant costumes, the audience reactions, the celebrations–it’s awe-inspiring. The hope, pride, joy (and … Continue reading
Project Runway All Stars Recap: Season 6, Episode 6: Thrown for a Loop by Betty Boop photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. This week, Betty Boop was the special guest. The designers were challenged by her to create a youthful, fashion-foward look that she’d … Continue reading
Project Runway All Stars S6, E5: Fashion’s New Superheroes photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. On this week’s Project Runway All-Stars, the designers had to celebrate woman’s inner superhero using words featured in Rodial’s HERO products as “super power” inspiration. Let me … Continue reading
Hosting the big game this weekend? What’s a girl to wear? There’s no need to don an oversized jersey or bulky sweatsuit. Take some cues from Tom Brady’s wife and look effortless yet pulled together with your team’s colors strategically … Continue reading
Project Runway All Stars Season 6, Episode 4 Recap: Balls Out! photos courtesy of mylifetime.com Yay for unconventional challenges! They certainly make for entertaining television.