Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 1: Making & Adding Piping
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: free book
It’s giveaway time! We’re giving away a copy of Sew4Home Bags and Totes by Liz Johnson and Anne Adams, as seen in the April/May 2017 issue of Sew News: Create one-of-a-kind ways to stow your stuff, then get ready to … Continue reading
Kathy E! Congratulations, Kathy! We’ll be in touch soon so we can get your prize in the mail to you. If you didn’t win this time but are still interested in the book, you can find Modern Machine Embroidery at interweave.com. Look … Continue reading
It’s giveaway time! We’re giving away a copy of Modern Machine Embroidery by Lisa Archer, as seen in the February/March 2017 issue of Sew News: Need to know the ins and outs of successful machine embroidery? This new machine embroidery … Continue reading
It’s giveaway time! We’re giving away a copy of Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly, as seen in the December 2016/January 2017 issue of Sew News: Indulge your artistic side with Signature Bags. While the phrase “homemade bag” doesn’t always bring … Continue reading
Hello again! Our Giveaway series to celebrate Sew it All TV season 8 airing on PBS stations nationwide is still rolling! Yesterday’s winners of a Sew.tv subscription are: Katherine C., Marianne M., Deena S. and Linda W. Congratulations! Instructions on how to claim your … Continue reading
Hello everyone! We’re celebrating Sew it All TV season 6 airing on PBS in September. So, today kicks off another round of Sew it All TV 13 Days of Giveaways! That’s right, every day from now until August 31, we’re going … Continue reading