Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Up
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: free book
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: Have you ever sewn curtains before? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Linda! Please email email@example.com with your mailing address. Linda won a copy … Continue reading
Enter to win your own copy of Fun & Fabulous Curtains to Sew: 15 Easy Designs for the Complete Beginner by Valerie Van Arsdale Shrader from Lark Books. Answer the following questions in the comments section to be entered to … Continue reading
Enter to win The Handmade Marketplace: How to Sell Your Crafts Locally, Globally, and Online by Kari Chapin from Storey Publishing. Learn all about how to make money doing something you love! For your chance to win your own copy … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: Have you ever stitched your own pjs? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Sherry Kelly! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address. Sherry won … Continue reading
Tomorrow is the first day of October and already the leaves are changing and the weather is cooling down. This time of year makes me want to cuddle up in a comfy pair of pajamas and watch a movie. What … Continue reading
TGIF, especially because you can enter to win the new book, ReSew: Turn thrift-Store Finds into Fabulous Designs by Jenny Wilding Cardon from Martingale & Company (MSRP: $24.99). The book is filled with fun DIY and upcycling projects to create … Continue reading