Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Masterclass Mini-Tutorial: Draft Your Own Fly-Front Zipper
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction + Pocket Details
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: free book
Happy Free Stuff Friday! Today we’re giving away Sewing Basics: All You Need to Know About Machine and Hand Sewing. The book features lots of great photos and how-tos for sewing, fitting and finishing. It would make an excellent resource … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: Have you ever sewn curtains before? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Linda! Please email email@example.com with your mailing address. Linda won a copy … Continue reading
Enter to win your own copy of Fun & Fabulous Curtains to Sew: 15 Easy Designs for the Complete Beginner by Valerie Van Arsdale Shrader from Lark Books. Answer the following questions in the comments section to be entered to … Continue reading
Enter to win The Handmade Marketplace: How to Sell Your Crafts Locally, Globally, and Online by Kari Chapin from Storey Publishing. Learn all about how to make money doing something you love! For your chance to win your own copy … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: Have you ever stitched your own pjs? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Sherry Kelly! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address. Sherry won … Continue reading
Tomorrow is the first day of October and already the leaves are changing and the weather is cooling down. This time of year makes me want to cuddle up in a comfy pair of pajamas and watch a movie. What … Continue reading