Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 1: Making & Adding Piping
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: free pattern
As the weather starts to get a little cooler, nothing sounds better than slipping on a warm and cozy fleece jacket or curling up under a fleece blanket. Fleece is a great fabric to work with! It’s easy to sew; … Continue reading
We’re so excited that Sew it All, Volume 3 is now available in our online store and will be on newsstands nationwide Dec. 6! Volume 3 is packed with 50 fun and easy sewing projects to take you through the … Continue reading
Have you started sewing Halloween costumes and decorations? Don’t miss these fast and FREE Halloween sewing projects: If you need a last minute costume, choose from 13 cute characters featured in Masquerade Ball, including patterns and full instructions. For easy … Continue reading