Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction + Pocket Details
- Tell Us What You Sewed This Past Year!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: free patterns
Take a sneak peek at the April/May issue of Sew News, which will be hitting newsstands March 19! Celebrate the fact that spring is on its way by downloading the free instructions and templates to create Lucy Blaire’s handy fold-up … Continue reading
We’re so excited that Sew it All, Volume 3 is now available in our online store and will be on newsstands nationwide Dec. 6! Volume 3 is packed with 50 fun and easy sewing projects to take you through the … Continue reading
Have you started sewing Halloween costumes and decorations? Don’t miss these fast and FREE Halloween sewing projects: If you need a last minute costume, choose from 13 cute characters featured in Masquerade Ball, including patterns and full instructions. For easy … Continue reading