Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 1: Making & Adding Piping
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: free project
Use your extra, mismatched or specialty buttons to make a one-of-a-kind button bracelet. Materials Needed Chain link bracelet with or without clasp Assorted buttons with shank attached Jump rings in matching color to chain link bracelet Jewelry pliers Display the … Continue reading
Thanks for participating in yesterday’s giveaway and sharing your pattern alteration experience! Yesterday’s winner is Derenda L! Congratulations Derenda, please email email@example.com with your mailing address to receive your prize! We’re so happy to be celebrating Sew it All TV … Continue reading
As you move out of the beginner sewing phase, your mind will start collecting all of these wonderful ideas of garments to sew. One of my all time favorite garments is a full skirt. Full skirts are so glamorous to … Continue reading
Happy Friday!! It’s the Friday before a long weekend, which makes it even happier! Today is also our LAST Day of 13 Days of Giveaways! How sad. I’ve had so much fun giving you things! (Grand Prize winner announcement has … Continue reading
Welcome to Day 3 of Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways. To celebrate Season 4 airing on PBS September 1st, we’re revisiting past episodes and giving away prizes! Coming up in season 4, get more fun, easy projects, … Continue reading
Have you started sewing Halloween costumes and decorations? Don’t miss these fast and FREE Halloween sewing projects: If you need a last minute costume, choose from 13 cute characters featured in Masquerade Ball, including patterns and full instructions. For easy … Continue reading