Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sundress Week: Jill’s Recommendations
- Sundress Week: Pattern Picks from BurdaStyle
- Travel Trio Sew Along, week 2: Self-Lining for Reversible Garments
- Sundress Week: Isla Dress Pattern by Made by Rae
- Sundress Week: Josie Dress by Christine Haynes for Sew News
- Creating Couture Embellishment: A Review & Giveaway
- Our Favorite Sundresses Of The Season!
- Favorite Wrap Dress Patterns
- Travel Trio Sew Along, Week 1: Tips for Working with Knit Fabrics
- Summer Sewing Inspiration is Here!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: free projects
Have you seen the latest cover for Sew News? It hits newsstands today and is packed with all kinds of great projects and expert tips to keep your sewing machine humming along. Our cover project is Methods to Master: Pattern … Continue reading
Looking for a few easy projects to celebrate 4th of July? You’ll find easy to make projects right here! Start by making your own family flag this year and use Creative Machine Embroidery magazine’s FREE fireworks design. Why stop at … Continue reading
I don’t like to cook, but I love people who do! I especially enjoy all their hard work in the kitchen. At Thanksgiving time I do love to set a thoughtful table. I like to use my best dishes, napkins … Continue reading
The holiday season is upon us (has been since the week before Halloween, doesn’t it seem?) and that festive, creative feeling is in the air! Before you dive into gift and Christmas decor sewing, stitch up something quick and cute … Continue reading
Hello everyone! Thanks again for participating in our giveaways and for answering yesterday’s question about handbag hardware. Yesterday’s winner of a great Amy Butler pillow pattern is Kathy Ohlson! Congratulations Kathy, please email email@example.com with your mailing address to receive your … Continue reading
Hello everyone! We’re celebrating Sew it All TV season 6 airing on PBS in September. So, today kicks off another round of Sew it All TV 13 Days of Giveaways! That’s right, every day from now until August 31, we’re going … Continue reading