Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 1: Making & Adding Piping
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: free sewing book
It’s giveaway time! We’re giving away a copy of Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly, as seen in the December 2016/January 2017 issue of Sew News: Indulge your artistic side with Signature Bags. While the phrase “homemade bag” doesn’t always bring … Continue reading
Happy Monday seamstresses! To ease you into the week, we have a great book giveaway for you! Love at First Stitch: Demystifying Dressmaking by Tilly Walnes Tilly Walnes breaks down handmade clothing in an approachable, fun-to-read way. Each chapter … Continue reading
Hello sewing people! Sew it All TV season 7 begins airing on PBS at the end of March, and we’re really excited to bring you new guests, sewing projects, tips and techniques! So, to celebrate, we’re giving away a prize … Continue reading
Happy Monday! We’ve got something to add a little pep to your day: Another giveaway! To celebrate Season 5 airing on PBS beginning March 2nd, we’re giving away prizes from past guests for 13 days! Stay tuned on the blog for giveaways every … Continue reading
Hello again! It’s Thursday, which means it’s Day 12 of our 13 giveaways! But first, who won yesterday’s giveaway? Our Day 11 prize was the book Deploy That Fabric by Jen Eskridge. Jen Eskridge shows you how to recycle decomissioned uniforms and … Continue reading
Welcome to Day 3 of Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways. To celebrate Season 4 airing on PBS September 1st, we’re revisiting past episodes and giving away prizes! Coming up in season 4, get more fun, easy projects, … Continue reading