Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Missed Taking An Online Class? Check Out The Latest On-Demand Webinars
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: free sewing patterns
Happy Friday sewists! Are you looking for inspiration for your weekend sewing adventures? Look no further. Get full instructions and patterns for ALL past episodes of Sew it All TV at sewitalltv.com! Don’t forget to check back on the site … Continue reading
Hello everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic long weekend. Did you sew anything? We have two winners to announce today. The winner of our Day 13 prize, Sewing Modkid Style by Patty Young, is Linda S! Congratulations Linda, please email … Continue reading
Keeping with the theme of well dressed children, Free Stuff Friday is giving away a child size pattern from Sweet Seams. This pattern is for girls size 2-6x and is great for re-purposing items that she has grown out of. … Continue reading
Happy Wednesday! Today is Day 6 of 13 Days of Giveaways to celebrate season 5 of Sew it All TV kicking off on PBS on March 2nd! Yesterday, we gave you the chance to win the book Fun with Sulky Blendables … Continue reading
Happy Friday–we hope you had a wonderful and relaxing Fourth of July! Today we have two fun and simple Learn to Sew patterns from Simplicity to give away to a lucky winner. Both patterns are ideal for beginners, and would … Continue reading
Last week I had the pleasure of traveling to the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo in Chicago and hosting a fun pillow-making project in the Make-It Center. Expo attendees could drop by the Make-It Center booth any time during the … Continue reading