Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Easy Sew Holiday Stockings
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, week 2: Bust Dart Adjustments
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: free sewing patterns
It’s giveaway time! We’re giving away a copy of Sew Caroline Weekend Style by Caroline Hulse as seen in the June/July 2017 issue of Sew News: From Friday date night to a Sunday morning spent lounging around, your weekend wardrobe … Continue reading
Happy Friday sewists! Are you looking for inspiration for your weekend sewing adventures? Look no further. Get full instructions and patterns for ALL past episodes of Sew it All TV at sewitalltv.com! Don’t forget to check back on the site … Continue reading
Hello everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic long weekend. Did you sew anything? We have two winners to announce today. The winner of our Day 13 prize, Sewing Modkid Style by Patty Young, is Linda S! Congratulations Linda, please email … Continue reading
Happy Wednesday! Today is Day 6 of 13 Days of Giveaways to celebrate season 5 of Sew it All TV kicking off on PBS on March 2nd! Yesterday, we gave you the chance to win the book Fun with Sulky Blendables … Continue reading
Last week I had the pleasure of traveling to the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo in Chicago and hosting a fun pillow-making project in the Make-It Center. Expo attendees could drop by the Make-It Center booth any time during the … Continue reading
Take a sneak peek at the April/May issue of Sew News, which will be hitting newsstands March 19! Celebrate the fact that spring is on its way by downloading the free instructions and templates to create Lucy Blaire’s handy fold-up … Continue reading